Legal Information @ Copyright Infringement DMCA
This page contains links to current corporate policies as well as agreements for the products and services available through Temasek Technology. To view any of the documents presented on this page, click on the policy/agreement.
- Acceptable Use Policy (AUP)
- Terms of Service (TOS)
- 30 Days Money Back Guaranteed
- Uptime SLA
- Copyright Infringement DMCA
- Anti-SPAM Policy
Copyright Infringement DMCA
Pursuant to Title II of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, all claims of copyright infringement for material that is believed to be residing on Temasek Technology’s network or servers should be promptly sent in the form of written notice to the Designated Agent for DMCA Notices listed below:
Mr. Huang Zhi Hai – Designated Agent for DMCA Notices
E-mail address: email@example.com
How to Report A Claim of Infringement:
If you believe a Temasek Technology client has posted material that infringes your copyright, a notification of a claimed copyright infringement must be provided via email or regular mail to Temasek Technology and must include the following information (the list below comes substantially straight from the statute 17 U.S.C.
Section 512(c)(3); if you do not understand the language please
seek independent advice):
• A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner, or a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of an exclusive copyright that has allegedly been infringed.
• Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works on that site.
• Information reasonably sufficient to permit Temasek Technology to contact the Complaining Party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the Complaining Party may be contacted.
• A statement that the Complaining Party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
• A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the Complaining Party is the owner, or is authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Failure to submit copyright infringement notification as described above will result in no legal notice or action on behalf of Temasek Technology.
How to Make a Counter Notification:
If you are a Temasek Technology client, i.e., subscriber, and you feel that material you have placed online that has been removed following an infringement complaint is in fact not an infringement, you may file a counter notification. 17 U.S.C. Section 512 (g)(3) requires that to be valid, the counter notification must be written and addressed to our agent (listed above) and must provide the following information (the list below comes straight from the statute; if you do not understand the language please seek independent advice):
• A physical or electronic signature of the subscriber.
• Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled.
• A statement under penalty of perjury that the subscriber has a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled.
• The subscriber’s name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that the subscriber consents to the jurisdiction of Federal District Court for the judicial district in which the address is located, or if the subscriber’s address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which the service provider may be found, and that the subscriber will accept service of process from the person who provided notification under subsection (c)(1)(C) or an agent of such person.
Temasek Technology is not required to respond to counter notifications that do not meet the requirements above.
Our designated agent will present your counter notification to the Complaining Party. Once your counter notification has been delivered, Temasek Technology is allowed under the provisions of 17 U.S.C. Section 512 to restore the removed material in no less than 10, nor more than 14, business days, unless the Complaining Party notifies us that it has filed an action seeking a court order to restrain you, the subscriber, from engaging in infringing activity related to the material on Temasek Technology’s system or network.
Any person who knowingly materially misrepresents under this section:
1. that material or activity is infringing, or
2. that material or activity was removed or disabled by mistake or misidentification
shall be liable for any damages, including costs and attorney’s fees, incurred by the alleged infringer, by any copyright owner or copyright owner’s authorized licensee, or by Temasek Technology, who is injured by such misrepresentation, as the result of Temasek Technology relaying upon such misrepresentations in removing or ceasing to disable access to it.
In addition to web hosting, we offer an array of additional services to serve the needs of our clients. Please browse through our site – examine our services – compare our prices and guarantees – email us if you have a question. We want to establish a permanent business arrangement that will serve as a single point of service for the IT needs of each individual client. Our existence depends on providing quality service to you and we are dedicated to that endeavor.